FREE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER AND ARCHITECTURE VISITS
A structural engineer is responsible for designing any kind of structure so that it can fulfill a specific purpose. Homely Hood Styles Engineering is about investigating both the immediate loads and demands on the structure.
Homely Hood Styles Structural engineer has the responsibility on structure of the building. Structural engineer must consider about the soil type, water level, wind power of that area, analyzing configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure and etc. before designing the structure of the building. Normally structural engineer is one of the main characters in our organization team.
Homely Hood Styles Structural Engineer is a chartered Engineer who is well qualified in many ways, He is Mr.N.S A Wanigaratne . Chartered Engineer B.Sc.Eng., M.Eng.(Struct),.G.Dip(CPMgt)C.Eng.,MIE(SL),SSE(SL)
1. Obtained the Degree of Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering Design ( M.Eng - Struct) from Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
2. Obtained the Degree of Bachelor of Science of Engineering (B.Sc.Eng) in Civil Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
3. Obtained the Post Graduate Diploma (P.G.Dip – CPMgt) in “ in construction project Management” from Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
4. Followed the certificate course on “Static, Dynamic Analysis and Structural Design of Highway Bridges” conducted by University of Moratuwa.
5. Followed the certificate course on “Structural Analysis and Design of Large Structures” conducted by University of Moratuwa.
Corporate Member - Institution of Engineering Sri Lanka.
Corporate Member –Society of Structural Engineers of Sri Lanka.
Registered Structural Engineer for “High Rise Building Category“in Urban Development Authority – Sri Lanka.
We are very much privilege to work with well qualified and highly experienced Structural Engineer in our organization.